100 Years of the Royal Air Force
Join us for a special evening on Thursday 5th July 2018 to mark the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Royal Air Force
An exclusive event at the RAF Museum is a one-off VIP Gala Dinner which also allows the opportunity to view a brand new state-of-the-art exhibition
The RAF is the oldest and longest serving air force in the world and 2018 marks its 100th anniversary.
To celebrate this historic occasion, Boundless have organised an exclusive event at the RAF Museum in Hendon, which has undergone a recent transformation with a multimillion-pound investment programme, which includes a series of new permanent exhibitions opening in the summer of 2018.
The evening will also give you the opportunity to view this new state-of-the-art exhibition.
First 100 Years of the RAF and Now and The Future.
The one-off event includes:
- RAF 100th anniversary gala evening in the company of ex-Flight Commander and Tornado pilot Michael Napier, and WWII Lancaster bomber pilot Rusty Waughman.
- Private viewing of the Royal Air Force Museum Hendon and admission to the new Hangar 1.
- Drinks reception under the wings of a Lancaster Bomber with veteran pilot Rusty Waughman.
- Q&A with Michael Napier and a signed copy of his book.
- Dine underneath a magnificent 1944 Short Sunderland.
- Complimentary event photographs