The Master of the Marketors David Pearson is inviting members and non-members to attend a special one-day conference ‘Is Marketing for Good the Future of Marketing? The conference will take place at NEW COLLEGE, OXFORD on FRIDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2016.
We have arranged for leading speakers to address the theme for their sectors:
- Keith Weed, CMO Unilever to speak as a global corporate leader setting the way in sustainability
- Amanda Mackenzie, CMO Aviva, currently on assignment as Executive Director, Project Everyone, which has the target of promoting the Global Goals agenda to the whole of the world’s population. In October she will become CEO of Business in the Community.
- Jack Lundie, Director of Communications, Oxfam, talking about the charity sector
- Jim Carroll, Ex-chairman BBH who advises The International Exchange, a charity set up for executives in the communications field to take pro bono secondments overseas
- Tony Stratton, former High Sheriff, Oxfordshire, who works with SMEs locally, and is former chairman and CEO of CPM.
- Jonathan Reynolds, Deputy Dean & Director of Graduate Studies, Said Business School, who will summarise at the end
- Roz Morris, Managing Director, TV News London Ltd, an experienced journalist and TV presenter, will Chair the conference.
Who should attend:
- Business leaders and Marketers who care about falling trust in business, the need for sustainable business models, the growing importance of the third sector, the need for relevant purpose in business
- Journalists and commentators to report on these vital themes
Why should they attend:
- To learn the latest thinking in these areas from leading practitioners
- To contribute their own ideas and stories in break-out sessions
- It will be a conference where delegates will confer
- It takes place in the beautiful setting of New College, Oxford University
For members there is a special rate and also a special double rate if you bring a guest. There is also an Early Bird discount for booking by 14 July. You can book on the Eventbrite online booking system.
We look forward to seeing you there.