The Mais Marketing Scholarship
This award, originally established as the Mais Bursary under a charitable donation by the late Lord Mais, a former Lord Mayor and past Master of the Company, continues today as a scholarship funded by the Marketors’ Trust.
The award of £3,000 is open annually to liverymen and their dependents who wish to study some aspect of Marketing that is of direct personal interest.
Applications for 2016, are now closed.
Entries will be judged against the following criteria:-
· Whether the research would have an impact on and add value to marketing practice
· The potential for positive publicity for the Company and the likelihood of publication based on outcomes
· The extent to which the study is dependent on the Scholarship Award.
Benefits of the Bursary
Whatever your area of interest, if successful, you will benefit from:
· £3000 Scholarship to support time and expense needed to complete the study.
· Support and recognition by the Company while also delivering personal contribution to the marketing profession.
· Support from the Education Committee
· Opportunity to promote the results of your work
For further information please contact the Secretary of the Education Committee Mary Peterkin at Education@Marketors.org